Monday, January 19, 2015

Through The Purple Haze - Spring Theme

Welcome back to another super fun challenge
here at TTPH.

This weeks challenge if all about Spring.
So for my card this week I am using a Frame
from 


So here is what I did with this frame..


As you can see I have cute out the center of this
frame and added a lattice center.


I used my copics to color around the edge leaves and flowers


Stamped my sentiment and added my bow..

So happy with how this turned out.

Recipe for this card is:
Scrap background paper
Spellbinders lattice dieincy challenge (1).jpg sketch.jpg
Copic markers
Recollection Flower stash
Spellbinders Opulent Ovals
Spring Joy stamp from Joann's
&
Swirly border die by Martha Stewart..




Happy Scrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for