Monday, January 6, 2014

TTPH Secret Santa Blog Hop

Hello everyone and Happy New Year to you.
Today I am sharing with my  Secret Santa Gift..
All the DT's girlfrom Through the Purple Haze were given secret
names to share a smallgift with for Christmas.
It turned out to be kind of 
a nightmare with all the bad weather and people not 
receiving packages and such.. But we are all good 
now and ready to go. So from my SS, I received
5 images from one of my all time favorite designers
Heather Valentine of Lacy Sunshine..

So here they are all colored and ready

1st up is Wix Hearts a Blaze

Next is Myrlte's Flower

Next to follow is Lil Peanut Brittle

Then came Izzybella Boo Cute as a Button

and last but not least is Ladybug Lyndsey

Here is the order of the hop. Make sure you leave
a comment and even become a follower.

If you get lost along the way, just start back at Anita's.
I will be creating cards with these very soon, but
wanted to get them all colored up so you could see how 
fabulous her designs are..

Please stop by the other members blogs and see what
fancy scrapin stuff they all received..

I would also enjoy having you follow me along as I start this new year.

Happy Scrapin..





8 comments:

  1. This is a really creative way to do a secret santa. Those images are wonderful, and the inking is really beautiful. Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to thank my SS for these fabulous Images. They are from one of my most favorite artist and I couldn't be more please to now have 5 of her new images. thank you so much SS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those images are SOOOOOOO cute, and I love how you coloured them Pam you did a fab job well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lucky girl! And amazing coloring <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and cute images from your SS. Great coloring.....can't wait to see your finished projects!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing and such a lovely SS.......idea.....hope you enjoy every one of them......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Pam those images are awesome and Heather is one of my favourite artist too...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great images and fantastic colouring! Looking forward to seeing all the wonderful creations with them.
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for