Sunday, January 19, 2014

Paper Pretties - Challenge #190: More Than 3 Layers

Good Morning everyone. Happy Sunday.. Today
here at Paper Pretties were are sharing our 
card with more than 3 layers.
The image I have chosen is called Spring
and it can be found here.
I just love this cute little image. It is so
true for us here in Oregon. I am continuing on with
my New Years resolution to use up my scrap papers. 
I don't know about you, but I have tons. So decided
that this was the year to thin it out..It is actually turning 
out pretty well.My ribbon strip is from Joann's. It's self
sticking, which if FABULOUS>> 

I have colored my image with these copics, Y35, RV10,
R10,RV34, B00, YR04, G43, & YG05. As I stated earlier
my background paper is all scrap..


The sentiment comes with the image, which I just love..
And finally my flower is from a mixed batch of
Recollections that I purchased at Michaels..

I hope you enjoy my card and you find inspiration
to create your card and join us over at

I'll be entering this card in these challenges:

Happy Scrappin..

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card but sadly does not fit our challenge as you have to use a Gruffie, House Mouse or Happy Hopper image sorry
    Shaz DT for Gruffie & Guests

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you've coloured the flowers and the layout is great!

    Victoria SS teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card pam, i love that image :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and pretty.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for