Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Perfect Sentiments Fall or Thanksgiving.


Here we are again with another challenge
 over
 at Perfect Sentiments.
This week we are showcasing another 
Bugaboo's image of Stella...
I just love using her, she just says it like
it is.. LOL



Today Stella is serving up some Turkey,but she asked the question as to why...I have colored her with my copics. My papersare all from my scraps. The bend is gettingpretty full, so need to thin things out.. I used acorner punch to punch out my cornersso the top paper would slide through it..My swirl is a Tim Holtz swirl. And thesentiment is also from Bugaboo.


I hope you find you happy place
and create your own Fall, Halloween
card for this week..

I'm going to be entering this card in these challenges:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for