Sunday, October 13, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge # 84 Fall Colors

This weeks challenge is all about our beautiful
Fall Colors. I love fall. All the beautiful colors
of the trees outside. The cool evening and fabulous
full moons and sunsets...



My card this week features a beautiful sentiment
from Eureka Stamps called "As We Celebrate"
I used my large scalloped circle to cute it out. Inked
the edges with a Tear Drop broze. My paper is a
beautiful fall, multi colored plaid. The leaves are
cut from fabric. Love being able to cute other materials
with my dies.. And to finish it off I use a small piece
of RRR from their fall colors bundle..

I hope my card inspires you to create something
fallish for our challenge at

Happy Scrapin.
.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for