Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Perfect Sentiments Fall or Halloween


Hello everyone. Hope you enjoying our fall weather.. I know I sure am..
I don't look forward to all the cold that will be coming soon so holding on
to the cooler weather..
For this weeks challenge over at Perfect Sentiments and my image is from
the fabulous Bugaboo stamps called Autumn. Really liked this
simple but says it all image.


I have used all scrap paper for this card.. Just love it when
the colors just fall into place and I don' t have to did for  more.
I am pretty sure that these are from DCWV as that is the
most used papers in my stash..


I have used a two die cutes on this card. one is from Memory Box
called, Birch Trees and the other is a Spellbinders Fancy Flurish..
Copic markers were used to color my image and I have a $ store
stamp called, Give Thanks for my sentiment that I cut out
with my Fiskars circle punch...Added alittle bling and there it is..

I hope my card finds you in a crafty mood and ready to 
create something for our challenge this week..

Happy Scrapin

I will be entering this card in  the following challenges:







1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, love the dies you have used. Those birch trees are perfect!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for