Sunday, July 7, 2013

TSC- challenge 70-Animals image Amber and Pup from Just some lines

Hey everyone hope your July has started out fun, 
with the celebration of our Nations Birthday.
This week we are using a new sponsor called
You'll find some realy fab digi's here, so make sure that
you check them out..
My card image is called Amber and Pup


I hope she inspires you to find your crafty
place and create something new.. And do
for another change to win a fabulous prize..

So get going.

Happy Scrappin

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors and design
    Thank you so much for Doing such a wonderful Creation for our Sponsor this week.
    I love your Coloring

    Hugs Tammy Ortiz - Owner Tammy Scrappin Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for