Tuesday, June 11, 2013

PS- For the Boys

This weeks challenge is "For the Boys"
I decided to honor our Lord and Savor with
this fabulous card.
My back ground paper is two sided from
a K&CoMPANY Designer stack that I 
picked up on sale at Joanns a couple of 
years ago.
My embossing folder is the Ornate Frames set
from Sizzix. I embossed it on white then used
my Tim Holz Distressed Ink, Antique Linen to 
make the embossed part really pop. I used a
Creative Imaginations sticker for the front along
with a small swirl and small roses..
The inside is from that same sticker pack
and speaks volumes..

I hope that you find my card inspirational and
will join us this week at Perfect Sentiments
With a "For the Boys" card.

God Bless and Happy Scrapin.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for