Sunday, June 2, 2013

Challenge # 65 Extra Texture

Couldn't resist doing this cute design for my stack of pre-made 
Christmas cards. It's all about texture this week. So I added 
textured snow to the tree, shovel, nose and ground. Pretty fun.

My image is from http://www.qkrstampede.com.
They are have some really cute images to work with.
For my background I used scrap snowflake paper and 
added a pre-punches tree behind it.. My border is a 
Martha Stewart snowflake border punch. and a
Sizzix scalloped circle punch from Sizzix as well.
I love this. Please stop by
to share your textured card for this weeks challenge
Make sure that you add texture and a sentiment to 
the front of your card. We would hate to have to eliminate 
your beautiful creation if it does not follow all the rules.

Happy Scrappin Pam



1 comment:

  1. so super cute.
    I love this image and your extra texture

    thanks for A great week on the Design Team
    for Tammy Scrappin Corner
    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for