Sunday, March 31, 2013

TSC- #56 Challenge 4-1-13

Today I am sharing a card from our new sponsor.
OMG what cute images they have.. Make sure
you pop on over and check them out if your
into cute.. Today I have made two cards to share..


Now doesn't this look fun..I used a colored card, 
which something I hardly every do.But she just 
fit so well on it.. SO, I copied my jar image on
vellum and white card stock twice. I cute the 
vellum out and the jar lid from one of the white
card stock prints. So I actually did paper piecing.
Placed my strawberries on the white card stock pattern
and place the vellum pattern over top along with
the lid. The larger strawberry off too the side has 
one of Sizzix fun faces on it..
For the  pattern paper, it is just scrap. The white
border is from Martha Stewart .
I hope you enjoy the fun little card.


For my second card I used
this sweet little gal. These are so cute. I love the sentiment
and they make very cute, very quick fabulous little cards with just
the sweetest sentiments..



Hope you will find your happy place and create
something special for this weeks challenge and 

Happy Scrapin.

2 comments:

  1. super cute cards!!! I love them both! I never use a border punch on both side of the paper... I'm going to have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,
    thank you for another wonderful Week.
    these are so precious
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for