Monday, February 18, 2013

TSC- Challenge Sketch #50

Today's challenge is all about this fun sketch.

This one took me awhile to figure out what I was going to do with it..
I doesn't look that hard but for me trying to get everything on it and
looking right, well let's just say, it was a CHALLENGE for me..LOL
So here is what I came up with..
I used a step center card, which is fastly becoming one of my favorites
to do. You can do so much with them.. If you haven't made one, check out
youtube and see how to cut them.. Fun, fun, fun,
Our sponsor this week is
Please stop by and give them some love. Great Digi's and a
very big selection..

Looking for a challenge this week, then here at
is the place to be..


Happy Scrappin..

1 comment:

  1. Pam you did a wonderful job with the sketch. Love all the elements which you managed to incorporate so creatively.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for