Sunday, January 20, 2013

Tammy's Scrappin Corner- Challenge #47 Buttons

Today I am using one of Sk Digi's for my new card design.
I love learning how to make new styles of  cards and this is
one that I will be making again. I hope you like it as well.
I used a soft muted rose and green paper. I printed my
image from Sk onto the muted green paper and softened 
the centers with my R20 copic. The lace center strip 
is cut from the bottom of the rose paper. My sentiment
is from a Dollar bend from Michaels.. I also used
a MS butterfly punch with 3 pearl buttons with the backs 
popped off. They are the same pearls I used for the centers of
the flowers.. I also took my R20 copic markers on them, to 
soften the stark white..


This is my second card for this challenge

..This is
Deacons bug. Isn't he a cutie. I used all scrap
pieces for this project and copic markers to
color him with.. Tied a piece of raffia on
the edge, with 3 heart buttons..



I will be looking for your challenge cards this week, so become a 
follower, get that craftiness flowing and get linked up at

Happy Craftin.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam. I sent you an email about joining our DT at The Perfect Sentiment and I haven't heard back from you. If you are still interested please email me at jennipherlowery@aol.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Great Design to all this is really cute.
    Thank you for a great design Week at Tammy Scrapin Corner
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for