Monday, January 28, 2013

Stamping Chef - Janurary 29th New release

Valentines days is such a fabulous day and an every
more fabulous time for sharing and showing our love.
This image by our talented designer Tamara , can be
found over at the The Stamping Chef.

I used my hearts galore embossing folder for the back ground,
some self sticking heart ribbon for the side, my sizzix scalloped
oval with a solid border behind.. My flowers are from sizzixs as
well, and the xo's are from a letter sticker set that had in my stash..
I used copics to color her. 

I hope you will pop on over to the Stamping Chef and grap
her up. She would be a super card for you sweetheart.

Happy Scrapin

I plan on entering this card at:

9 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I am your newest follower. Thank you for joining us for our CMC challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card & I LOVE that image you used! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week @ ABC Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image, and I just love that embossed background! Thanks so much for joining us for the Creative Inspirations Paint challenge! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute. I love the image you used. Love the die cuts and the embossing. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is so cute and what a great embossed background too. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so sweet.Great layout and images.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network.
    Kaz.
    DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo cute! Love the embossed background. Thanks for joining our challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card!
    Thanks so much for participating in CMC challenge. DT Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card. Love the embossing. Tank you for joining us at ABC Challenges this week. Xx Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for