Sunday, May 27, 2012

Paper Piercing Challenge

This week our challenge was to make a card using Paper Piercing. Love this technique.
Here's my card
My little gal is hiding in a patch of flowers with her magnifying glass
looking for bugs.
Here is a little closer look at her. I was so excited that I found
out how to get a close up of my cards with my camera. I have been
fighting that for along time. It really does help to read the book 
that comes with your camera. SMILE!
I hope you enjoy my card and will drop by again.


2 comments:

  1. darling card Pam, love the stamp and teh background you chose is perfect! the little insects are the sweetest finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image! The card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for