Wednesday, March 14, 2012

CFC-47

This weeks challenge over at  http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/  was to create an Easter Card with
something that you would find in an Easter Basket. I just happened to have this stamp that had two
of the items you would find in a basket. A bunny and an Egg as well as grass. So perfect for  this
challenge.

Here is my card.
I found this back ground paper in my stash box. I cut my scalloped retangle frame from Sizzix to sit my oval
on top of so that my rabbit would really pop. The rabbit is a stamp from Stampin Up.
The trim I used is also from my scrap box. I picked it up at a garage sale this past summer and I love the way it looks like grass. And the lovely bow is from Reasonable Ribbons.

The Happy Easter is another stamp from Stampin Up.


For the inside I just cut two ovals one larger than the other and back them for the journaling. And for the bottom of my card I used alittle more of the ribbon lace to sit my little rabbit on. This one will be hard to give away, but I have the perfect person.

And if you are a Cricut lover be sure to come back on Saturday for our
DO YOU SPEAK CRICUT reviews.


   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for