Monday, February 20, 2012

Made Especially For You's weekly card challenge!

This weeks challenge was to use only Three Papers. This is what I did.
I had this great travel paper that I had wanted to use and I thought this challenge would be perfect for it, It has dimention, different textures and had that wonderful rose, lavendar color tone that I was looking for. It also looks like many papers put together.
This flower, although you can't really see it has a very light lavender color to it and it's all paper.  I had found it in the bottom of my tub where I keep all my flowers. It was just perfect.
The darker lavender paper that I used for the side and the sentiment was just in my paper scraps. Just love using up little pieces of scraps that are really not of much use for anything else. It looked alittle bare so I added some self sticking pearls to give it that elegant feel. I hope that this card gives you inspiration for you own card.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for